Open Inventor for Exploration & Production
On January 28th, 2016, The Open Inventor Team will be visiting and presenting at the Petroleum Institute in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
Please join our live presentation on the Open Inventor 2D|3D software development tools (SDK) for E&P applications. The presentation will cover the following capabilities of our SDK:
- Large 3D seismic data management
- High-performance visualization for seismic interpretation
- Advanced post-processing for large reservoir simulations
- 3D well log visualization
- Remote visualization on mobile devices
The presentation will also cover the Open Inventor business model.
|8h30 - 10h00||Product Presentation|
|10h00 - 10h15||Coffee break|
|10h15 - 11h00||Business model|
|11h00 - 12h00||Open Discussion|
Didier Asselot - Sales Manager, EMEAI Pascal Estrade - Product Expert, EMEAI
Registration & Contact
For more information about the presentation, please contact Didier Asselot.