Ultimate 3D technology for seismic data visualization
Open Inventor provides unique 3D data visualization and management technology to handle massive seismic data volumes:
- Out-of-core data: Multi-resolution model support for very large data management (greater than several hundred GBs).
- Large Horizons: Optimized Height Field rendering using on-the-fly height field GPU tessellation.
- Probes: Multiple horizons, very large horizons, well, and advanced clipping and probing such as geobody extraction can be performed using generic geometry boolean operators.
- Data fusion: Volumes, slices, horizons, terrains, reservoir models, well paths, micro-seismic point clouds, etc.
- On-demand performance: Progressive rendering, interactive quality.
Open Inventor delivers state-of-the-art volume rendering and image enhancement techniques for all types of 2D and 3D seismic data.:
- Meaningful seismic data: advanced visual effects enable immediate perception of main features, such as geological layers, faults, slices, horizons and geobodies
- Cutting-edge 3D visualization techniques: ray-casting volume rendering, shadows, ambient occlusion, deferred lighting, multiple transparency layers, voxelized rendering, multi-volume color blend, and more
Taking full advantage of the power of GPU shaders technology and parallel processing architecture, Open Inventor delivers both optimal performance and fully configurable rendering capabilities.
Open Inventor for Oil & Gas and Mining
An overview of Open Inventor for the development of Oil & Gas and Mining applications.Download document