Open Inventor Toolkit 10.1 is available31 Jan 2019
With the strong foundation of Open Inventor Toolkit 10.0 in place and providing our flagship visualization toolkit with a next-generation rendering engine, the development team has been busy improving performance and building new visualization and image processing tools to enhance your application programs. Performance improvements in Open Inventor 10.1 do not require any change to existing applications - optimizations are automatically applied!
What's New (main points):
- All applications: Performance improvements for geometry.
- Reservoir Modeling (oil&gas) applications:
- Faster rendering with single-pass face+edge rendering.
- Better rendering with enhanced edge fading.
- Cloud applications: New "monitoring" tools to collect data about latency, image encoding time, and more.
- Dental 3D applications: New "workflow" tools automatically create a panoramic image directly from a 3D CBCT scan.
Please read the Release Notes for the complete list of enhancements, with more details and interactive images!