Open Inventor Toolkit provides advanced 3D rendering and 2D/3D image analysis capabilities in a comprehensive SDK, perfectly suited to empower advanced image-based defect analysis applications
3D image pre-processing and visualization
Open Inventor Toolkit offers the full range of 2D/3D image data import, pre-processing and visualization:
- Import images from any acquisition modality (X-Ray CT, MRI, PET, ultrasound…)
- Image filtering and enhancement
- High-quality volume rendering
- Visual inspection tools: Volume Probing, Magnifier, ‘Magic Glass’, Iso-surface extraction…
Segmentation, Measurement & Analysis
Open Inventor Toolkit provides a comprehensive set of segmentation tools, as well as a complete range of data quantification capabilities:
- Identification of objects, phases, defects, and regions of interest
- Quantification of porosities, inclusions, cracks…
- Counts, measures, statistical information
Open Inventor allows developers to easily create automated image analysis workflows in software applications. It offers a rich, high-performance library of components to perform advanced image segmentation, pattern recognition, for voids, cracks, or any defect detection.
Develop advanced image-based defect detection applications faster, at lower cost
Open Inventor Toolkit is a powerful library that empowers the development of image-based defect detection and quality control applications. It provides read-to-use powerful components that will allow inspection application makers to focus on their core expertise.
From electronics to industrial parts defect detection, inspection system development will benefit from pre-built image visualization and analysis components that will ensure cutting-edge visual inspection end-user capabilities while minimizing the time and cost in development and maintenance.